- Social Security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores
- Give us your contact information or show your government-issued ID
- Provide employment information or provide your mortgage information
- Apply for a loan
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
- First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation does not share with our affiliates.
- First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
- First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation does not jointly market
You may have other privacy protections under applicable state laws including those for Vermont and Nevada residents. To the extent the state laws apply, we will comply with them when we share information about you, and in some cases may be limited by you.
Vermont Residents: We will not share personal information about you with our affiliates to the extent prohibited by applicable state law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable state law.
Nevada Residents: Pursuant to Nevada law, we are providing this notice, which applies to accounts with Nevada mailing addresses, to inform you that you may elect to be placed on our internal “do not call” list. If you would like to be placed on the list, please let us know by simply calling us at 1-800-296-2275. You may also contact the Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E. Washington Avenue, Suite 3900, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101 Telephone: (702) 486-3132 Email BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us.