5800 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 450, Plano, TX 75024
NMLS ID 2917
Retail Loan Origination conducts business as First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation dba goodmortgage.com
(conducts business as First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation in Connecticut, FGMC in Lieu of True Corporate Name in New York, and FGMC in lieu of First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation/goodmortgage.com in North Dakota.)
TPO Correspondent Channel conducts business as First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation (FGMC)
Each borrower applying for a mortgage loan in Idaho should review the Idaho Licensee Information Disclosure that details the services First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation dba goodmortgage.com may provide as a licensed mortgage lender in Idaho: Idaho Disclosure
Texas Mortgage Banker Disclosure
Pursuant to Title 7, Section §81.200(c)
“CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A MORTGAGE BANKER OR A LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED MORTGAGE BANKER RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.”
Fair Lending Notice
First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Housing Opportunity Lender and is committed to treating all applicants and borrowers in a fair and consistent manner and without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age (provided the applicant or borrower has legal capacity to enter into a binding contract), sex, marital status, disability, familial status, receipt of public assistance, or the exercise of legal rights under the federal Consumer Credit Protection Act (15 U.S.C. §§ 1601 et seq.).
- FGMC is a mortgage lender and is not affiliated with or acting on behalf of HUD, VA, FHA or any agency of the federal government.
- Information on this website is subject to change without notice.
- Any stated interest rate may change or not be available at the time of loan commitment, lock-in or closing.
- This is not an offer for extension of credit or a commitment to lend. All loans are subject to approval.
- By refinancing your existing loan, your total finance charge may be higher over the life of the loan. • Streamline refinance programs that may not require income verification, employment verification, or a credit score do not apply to the following Illinois Counties: Cook, Kane, Peoria and Will. FGMC is required to verify all loan information pursuant to the IL Anti-Predatory Lending Database (APLD) Program.
- Information on this website is not an offer to enter into an interest rate lock-in agreement under Minnesota law.
- Not all programs and features are available in all areas.
- Other restrictions may apply, call for details.
Corporate State Licensing Summary
• 5800 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 450, Plano, TX 75024– NMLS ID 2917 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) is licensed in: Alabama: Consumer Credit License, 21332; Alaska: Mortgage Broker/Lender License, AK2917; Alaska: Mortgage Broker/Lender License, Other Trade Name #1, AK2917-1; Arizona: Mortgage Banker License, 0907158; Arizona: Mortgage Banker License, Other Trade Name #1, 0948935; Arkansas: Combination Mortgage Banker-Broker-Servicer License, 11884; Loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law License, 6037237; Colorado: Mortgage Company Registration, Regulated by the Colorado Division of Real Estate; Connecticut: Mortgage Lender License No. 10162; Delaware: Licensed by the Delaware State Bank Commissioner, 2403; District of Columbia: Mortgage Dual Authority License, MLB2917; Florida: Mortgage Lender License, MLD333; Florida: Mortgage Lender Servicer License, MLD1690; Georgia: Georgia Residential Mortgage Licensee, 13967; Hawaii: Mortgage Servicer License, MS188; Idaho: Mortgage Broker/Lender License, MBL-8828; Illinois: Illinois Residential Mortgage Licensee, MB.0005484; Indiana: Mortgage Lending License 11058; Iowa: Mortgage Banker License, 2004-0309; Iowa: Mortgage Banker License, Other Trade Name #2, 2016-0081; Kansas: Mortgage Company License, MC.0025316; Kentucky: Mortgage Company License, MC16957; Louisiana: Residential Mortgage Lending License, 1421; Maine: Supervised Lender License, SLM5962; Maryland: Mortgage Lender License, 1731; Massachusetts: Massachusetts Mortgage Lender License, ML2917; Massachusetts: Massachusetts Third Party Loan Servicer, LS2917; Michigan: 1st Mortgage Broker/Lender/Servicer Registrant, FR0019699; Michigan: 2nd Mortgage Broker/Lender/Servicer Registrant, SR0022004; Minnesota: Residential Mortgage Originator License, MN-MO-20399083; Minnesota: Residential Mortgage Originator, Other Trade Name #1, MN-MO-2917.1; Mississippi: Mortgage Lender License, 2917; Missouri: Company License, 17-2178; Montana: Mortgage Lender, 8453; Montana: Mortgage Servicer, 2917; Nebraska: Mortgage Banker License, 1470; Nevada: Mortgage Banker License, License No. 1047. Licensed by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to make loans secured by liens on real property. NV Branch Address: 2260 Corporate Circle, Suite 470, Henderson, NV 89074, Phone No. 702-454-4212; Nevada: Supplemental Mortgage Servicer, 4860; New Hampshire: Licensed Mortgage Banker, 22459-MB; New Jersey: Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, 9700530; New York: Licensed Mortgage Banker – NYS Department of Financial Services, LMBC 109524, and Exempt Mortgage Loan Servicer Registration, S001217 (d/b/a FGMC In Lieu of True Corporate Name First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation); New Mexico: Mortgage Loan Company License, 01085; North Carolina: Mortgage Lender License, L-100362; North Dakota: Licensed in North Dakota as First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation dba FGMC, MB102826; Ohio: Residential Mortgage Lending Act Certificate of Registration, RM.850010.000; Oklahoma: Mortgage Lender License, ML010769; Oklahoma: Mortgage Lender License, Other Trade Name #1, ML011702; Oregon: Mortgage Lending License, ML-2634; Oregon: Mortgage Servicer License, MS-185; Pennsylvania: Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities as a Mortgage Lender (20768) and Mortgage Servicer (66799); Rhode Island: Rhode Island Licensed Lender, 20143037LL; Rhode Island: Rhode Island Third Party Loan Servicer, 20183678LS; South Carolina: Mortgage Lender/Servicer License, MLS-2917; South Carolina: Mortgage Lender/Servicer License, Other Trade Name #1, MLS-2917 OTN #1; South Dakota: Mortgage Lender License, ML.05077; Tennessee: Mortgage Licensee, 109451; Texas: Mortgage Banker Registration under the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending. TX Branch Address: 5800 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 450, Plano, Texas 75024; Utah: Residential First Mortgage Notification, UDFI-REFNM2015; Utah: Mortgage Entity License, 5491155; Utah: Mortgage Entity License, Other Trade Name #1, 11223992; Vermont: Lender License, 6644; Vermont: Lender License, Other Trade #1, 7225; Vermont: Loan Servicer, 2917-1; Vermont: Loan Servicer, Other Trade Name #1, 2917-2; Virginia: Lender and Broker License, MC-436; Washington: Consumer Loan Company License, CL-2917; West Virginia: Mortgage Lender License, ML-20742; Wisconsin: Mortgage Banker License, 26835BA; Wyoming: Mortgage Lender/Broker License, 2800; Wyoming Supervised Lender License, SL-3921.
Not all branches are licensed in these states. Click here for detailed licensing and disclaimer information.
FGMC does not originate mortgage loans in Guam, Hawaii, New York, Puerto Rico, or the Virgin Islands.
Licenses held in Hawaii and New York are for other mortgage-related activities only.